In-depth Exploration of the Full Family of Enchant Hearing Aids
At this essential 90-minute webinar, we will explore and analyze the recently expanded Enchant family, with a particular focus on our SoundDNA Platform, the underlying technological innovations that offer natural sound, enhanced speech understanding in noise and simplicity of operation. For hearing care professionals and their patients, this larger family is a win-win. Among the highlights:
We’ll discuss how SmartCompress, our configurable system for intelligent amplification in noise, works with Speech Variable Processing to provide real-time adaptive compression that performs in rapidly fluctuating environments—the real-world listening situations that patients face.
We’ll look at the importance of the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and how SPiN Management coordinates 16-band directionality and noise reduction technology to recognize and enhance speech while reducing noise in diverse environments.
We’ll explain how Binaural Noise Management wireless technology activates when the SNR becomes significantly different between ears, and how it helps the wearer follow conversations better and enjoy the natural world of sound.
We’ll also explore technologies that address specific hearing problems:
- Frequency Transfer, which shifts high-frequency input to frequencies with better hearing.
- Adaptive Feedback Canceller, our algorithm that identifies and eliminates feedback.
- Built-in Tinnitus SoundSupport, enabling a range of relief sound options. The SoundLink 2 app lets patients modify volume, modulation, and frequency characteristics themselves.
- Extended Dynamic Range, for clarity of loud speech and helpful in environments such as theaters and concerts where sudden dramatic sounds make the moment.
- And speaking of concerts, SmartMusic combines a host of technologies to improve the listening experiences of musicians and listeners.
The wireless world is increasingly important for everyone, which is why we offer breakthrough solutions for hearing loss patients. We’ll take a look at our Dual-Radio System that offers fast and direct wireless connections with 2.4 GHz and Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) technologies.
We’ll go through the possibilities and advantages of Enchant Custom devices and consider the increasing number of styles and features available to meet the needs and preferences of patients.
We’ll discuss the enhanced performance of our EXPRESSfit® Pro fitting system, including the Adaptation Manager that gradually increases gain over time and other tools that work together to enhance your fittings.
All Enchant BTEs and custom devices offer IP 68 protection from dust and water, and we’ll discuss how this supports professionals and patients alike.
Finally, we’ll look at the optional ZPower rechargeable battery system for Enchant miniRITE devices, which can provide power for all-day convenience, even with streaming.
This 90-minute course covers the latest Enchant technology that every hearing care professional should be up to date on. Register today for our “Enchant: a Full Family for Success” webinar on October 8 at 4pm ET and help make Everyday Sounds Better for your patients.